ALL AGES, ALL ABILITIES, ALL WELCOME
The North Jersey Masters is a non-profit running club that welcomes runners of every age and ability, from the first-time beginner through the most competitive racer, to optimize their overall wellness and athletic potential while connecting with others in a spirited and collaborative environment. The club is committed to diversity, inclusivity, sportsmanship, camaraderie, volunteerism, and community service and to promoting the healthy running lifestyle to the wider community.
Five main activities help us to achieve our mission:
· Weekly opportunities for group runs and coached workouts aimed at all levels of runners.
· Regular social and volunteer opportunities.
· The biannual North Jersey Masters Beginners Running Program, which has introduced hundreds of people to the running world.
· College scholarships to high school athletes and grants to local athletic organizations, including the Special Olympics of New Jersey.
· The Ridgewood Run ® 5K,10K, Competitive Mile, Community Run and Fun Run that attracts over 2000 runners annually.