Come Run With Us!
USATF CERTIFIED EVENTS
Monday May 27, 2019
The Ridgewood Run is the premier road race in northern New Jersey and one of the longest running races in the tri-state area. Choose either the 10K, 5K, Road Mile, Fun Run – all or one of them.
2019 USATF Masters Men’s and Women’s Championship 700 point event.
USATF Grand Prix 500 point event.
AWARDS AND PRIZES ARE PLENTIFUL!
- Prize money to the top three finishers in the 1-Mile races, top 3 finishers in the 5K and 10K.
- Awards to the top three finishers in each five-year age-group bracket.
- Finisher’s Medal to all registered finishers of the Ridgewood YMCA Fun Run/Health Walk, 10 years and younger.
- The Toshiko d’Elia award of $500 to the first female masters Ridgewood resident in the 10K. Presented by the d’Elia-Diestel family.
- T-shirts will be guaranteed to the first 2000 registrants!
- Baby strollers, dogs, rollerblades or bikes are not allowed in the 5K or 10K race.
- Baby joggers are welcome in the Fun Run at the back of the pack.
- Wearing iPods, electronic devices, or any mobile sound equipment on the race course is strongly discouraged by USATF.