Schedule of Events
- 7:00AM: Registration & Bib Pick Up Opens
- 8:15AM: Wheelchair 10K Start
- 8:20AM: 10K Race Start
- 10:15AM: 5K Race Start
- 11:15AM: Elite Master & Open Mile
- QUALIFYING TIMES: Masters Women 6:30, Open Women 5:30
- QUALIFYING TIMES: Masters Men 5:30, Open Men 4:40
- 11:45AM: Community Mile
- 12:15PM: Fun Run Mile
All races start / end at Veteran’s Field, Ridgewood NJ
USATF Course Certification
1 Mile Course Map – Click here
5K Course Map
10K Course Map
- EARLY PACKET PICK-UP: Available the weekend before the race.
- DJ: To get you warmed up and keep you going!
- COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRT: Official Ridgewood Run Race Shirt to the first 2000 registrants – a real keeper!
- B-TAG CHIP: timed races.
- USATF certified courses
- FAMILY TEAM competition in the 5K
- REFRESHMENTS: Post race refreshments for registered runners.
- AWARDS: Overall, Age Group and Prize Money.
- AWARDS TENT: Located on Veterans Memorial Field. Please be sure to see if you placed your age group. Results are posted on the field shortly after each race finishes. Be sure to claim your award and bring your trophy home. Show your family and friends what a great day you had at the GREAT RACE!
- FINISHERS MEDAL: For registered participants in the Fun Run/Health Walk, 10 years and younger.