Registration & Packet Pickup
In Person Packet Pick-Up and Registration
RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP AND REGISTRATION:
Monday, May 31st: 7:00AM
Veteran’s Memorial Field, Ridgewood, NJ
Field limit – CLOSED at 4,000 runners
Mile Qualifying Times
Open Men: 4:40
Masters Men: 5:30
Open Women: 5:40
Masters Women: 6:30
The 20th annual Kessler Foundation Wheelchair 10K start time is 8:15AM. Contact Angela Smith for information at (973) 324-8448
Ridgewood Run Pricing
|Ridgewood Run 10K||$30||$27||$40|
|Ridgewood Run 5K||$30||$27||$40|
|Valley Hospital Women’s Mile||$20||$20||$20|
|Valley Hospital Men’s Mile||$20||$20||$20|
|Ridgewood YMCA Fun Run / Health Walk Mile||$15||$15||$15|
|Ridgewood Run Double: 10K + 5K Combo||$50||$44||$60|
|Maximum immediate family entry fee (10K & 5K only)||$100||$100||N/A|
NO RACE DAY DISCOUNTS
PRE-REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS APPLY TO 10K AND 5K RACES ONLY
- Family of 3+ members gets $3 off per race. 10K and 5K races only.
- Max fee of $100 applies to 10K and 5K races only.
- Entire family must register at the same time.
- Family members must reside at the same address
- USATF members receive $3 off per race. 10K and 5K races only.
- USATF discount can be combined with family discount of $3 per race.